ICS provides construction and contract management tools and expertise to monitor and successfully protect the Project’s investment. ICS streamlines procedures and provides trained personnel experienced in Contract management to assist Project managers to successfully administer all types of contract issues and claims that may arise. ICS spearheads the timely notification process and the tasks of creating and gathering contemporaneous records to prove damages to sustain an award.
These Services Include:
- Training to familiarize Field Personnel with Procedures
- Procurement of Qualified Field Personnel for all levels of Project and Contract Administration
- Assist and Advise the Project Manager on the day to day contractual issues and foresee events giving rise to claims
- Coordinate, attend and document Jobsite Management meetings with contractors regarding scheduling, standards of performance, lines of authority
- Deal with contractual correspondence with Engineer/Employer and hold open communication with field staff to identify Field changes and contractual concerns
- Identify research and collect documentation for preparation of change orders and claims
- Evaluation of subcontractor requests for time extensions and analysis of impact of project delays
- Preparation of duly quantified and well-founded claims including but not limited to Time-related claims: Time extensions, Disruption, Acceleration and claims relating to unforeseen conditions
- Assisting in the management of Monthly Payment Applications including Review of the physical progress and preparation of progress payments
- Assisting in the preparation of Progress Reports
- Assisting in research relating to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Change Orders
- Schedule Management including preparation of schedule updates.
- Preparation of Monthly Progress Reports and Environmental Reports.