ICS provides Contract and risk management guidance by identifying, notifying and quantifying risk elements including unforeseen events that inevitably occur throughout the construction process. ICS’ expertise ensure its Client’s proper reservation of rights in recovery of incurred damages, analyzes and packages Change Orders and claims and successfully negotiates on behalf of the Owner so that the field personnel is not distracted by claims and disputes. ICS promotes settlement prior to close out.
These Services Include:
- Assist and advise project manager on day to day concerns involving contractual and risk management issues.
- Research and collect documentation for Preparation of Change Orders; Evaluation of subcontractors’ requests for time Extension and analysis of impact of project delays
- Research and Preparation of duly quantified and well-founded claims
- Development of Claim Documentation and Claim Preparation Procedure through “CCM Assistant®”, a database claims management software package developed by ICS for the construction industry
- Preparation of documentation in support/defense of claims for settlement purposes
- Assist in negotiation and resolution of Change Orders and Claims
- Change Orders’ Negotiation and Claims and Dispute Resolution Facilitation
Preparation of documentation in support of claims to be submitted to Arbitration or Dispute Review Board (DRB)
- Technical Review and Analysis of Construction Claims in preparation of litigation/arbitration related to public and private projects